Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alpha Males

In my craft class I am taking a question was posed.  When you think of an alpha male, what do you think?  Describe him. How do you know he's an Alpha?

My first thought was my dad.  Here was my response:
I think you can tell an alpha male by may ways.  He's the silent type, when he speaks people listen. He's not a blow hard, louder doesn't mean right.  When I think of an alpha male I think of my father.  Watching him sit in a conference room full of people, at the head of the table, leaning back in his chair just listening.  People around him giving opinions, he just takes in.  But when he opened his mouth, everyone shut his or hers.  Another key is adaptabiltiy; he can take his suit jacket of, roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty.

Kira

Another Alpha male I can think of is Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel.  A man who can make a fool of himself and laugh about it, that's an alpha male.  He can do or will try almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment